Posted by Ashley Coker on February 17, 2016
1. You actually take the time to read nutrition labels instead of grabbing your usual Hot Pockets and Ramen.
2. And you even invested in your very own gym membership.
3. You survived your first student loan payment.
4. You make it to work on time every day.
Okay, most days
5. You’ve mastered the art of looking busy when your boss walks by.
How did that cat video get there? I swear I was just looking at the expense report...
6. You get to decide for yourself how much Netflix is too much Netflix.
Yes, I am still watching.
7. You have learned to forgive and forget.
Not everyone is “toxic.”
8. But you also know when it’s time to let someone go.
Some people actually are toxic, though.
9. Your free drinks come from networking events instead of dive bars.
What exactly does an investment banker do again?
10. You no longer feel the need to tell everyone how much of an adult you are.
Because there’s nothing less grown up than insisting that you are, in fact, a grownup.